Chili powder contains sufficient amount of vitamin A which fulfills one’s daily intake. Whether its soups, stews, sauces, curries, marinades, enchiladas, casseroles or dry rubs for meats, chili powder has a significant position in all culinary preparations. So much so, it is easily incorporated even into the healthy and tempting burgers and pizzas. A powdered form of dried, ground chili peppers, chili powder produces different seasonings and is named depending upon the type of chili pepper used, say cayenne pepper.
Health Benefits Of Chili Powder
- Chili Powder can help boost energy production and increase antioxidant defense.
- Chili Powder can assist in red blood cell formation.
- Chili Powder can help improve cognitive functioning.
- Chili Powder can help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
- Chili Powder helps support the digestive system.